Plan and design their associated discipline scope.
- Solve problems proactively
- Follow-up on commitments
- Be willing to do small/large tasks
- Work accurately
- Develop technical skills and learn from past projects
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in discipline from accredited institution
- Professional Licensure
- Strong experience preparing construction documents using discipline specific software.
- Ability to put together a high- quality set of construction documents for commercial buildings.
- Proactive and assertive in problem solving
- Experience managing parallel assignments
- Good written, oral communications, staff management and client relationship skills
- Create, communicate, implement, and manage design solutions
- Strong work ethic and a drive to exceed client expectations.
- A desire to grow professionally and work toward licensure.
- Experience in healthcare related projects a plus.
- LEED accreditation or ability to earn strongly desired.
- Conceptually working to develop new building and renovation designs.
- Supporting senior architects/engineers as part of the design process.
- Attend client meetings and design review meetings.
- Develop construction documents and design details.
- On-site construction administration and site inspection visits to assess the quality of the work.
- Coordination within a multi-disciplinary project team.
Professional Development, Technical Education & Training:
- Establish annual education and training plans and goals for self.
- Meet or exceed professional standards of work
- Actively pursue personal continuing education
Applicants can submit a formal resume/portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.