Seeking a full-time Licensed Architect position within a multi-disciplinary architecture and engineering firm. Position will focus on architectural design of commercial projects; mainly healthcare (inpatient & outpatient) as well as non-profit, government and higher education projects ranging from $100k to + $40Mil in construction. The firm has a dedicated focus on designing sustainably minded projects. Position includes includes full healthcare insurance, long-term disability, and 401k plan.
- Experience preparing construction documents using Revit.
- Understanding of other computer applications used in a professional design office such as (but not limited to) Photoshop, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- A strong work ethic and a drive to exceed client expectations.
- A team oriented professional willing to invest in their future.
- An in-depth working knowledge of Revit as a design platform.
- Solid experience as a design architect with ability/experience to grow into a project manager.
- Experience working on healthcare and/or life science projects
- Experience directing in-house supporting architectural design staff.
- A LEED Accreditation or ability to earn within 6 months.
Duties will include:
- Conceptually working to develop new building and renovation design.
- Coordinating with a multi-disciplinary project teams throughout the design process.
- Oversight and leadership in generation of all design deliverables
- Directing in-house supporting architectural design staff.
- Attend client meetings and design review meetings
- Developing final construction plans.
- On-site construction administration and site inspection visits to assess the quality of the work
Guidon Design is a growing 40+ person A/E firm located in Indianapolis that offers an energetic and dynamic work environment with growth potential. As multidisciplinary designers, we collaborate to develop creative, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions that help realize our clients’ goals. The firm focuses on the architectural design of commercial projects with a focus on healthcare (inpatient & outpatient). Projects will also include Life Sciences and government projects ranging from $150k to +$70M in construction. The firm has a dedicated focus to designing sustainably minded projects. Typical projects include healthcare, life-science, government workplace, housing, federal and education facilities.
Applicants should be aligned to approach solutions with the following behaviors:
- Can work independently and is self-starting.
- Is dependable, accurate, diligent, and persistent.
- Has the ability to answer, “Is this reasonable?”; “Does this make sense?”
- Can find intelligent solutions to challenges.
- Ability to start and change tasks quickly as needed
- Can work in a fast-past environment
Applicants can submit a formal resume/portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.