Draw, draft, model, and support in the mechanical discipline in the building construction industry. Project types will include building renovation/expansions and new multi-story buildings for primarily healthcare, life science projects as well as corporate, parking garages, municipal, and community-based projects.
- Solve problems proactively
- Follow-up on commitments
- Be willing to do small/large tasks
- Work accurately
- Develop technical skills and learn from past projects
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology (or similar degree) from accredited institution
Skills / Qualities:
- Experience using 3D modeling discipline specific software (i.e. Revit) with an emphasis in the mechanical discipline.
- Comfortable with Microsoft based programs, such as Word, Excel, Teams, etc.
- Proactive and assertive in problem solving, works well with teams.
- Willing to manage parallel assignments and multi-task when and where appropriate.
- Strong work ethic and a drive to exceed project and discipline expectations.
- Eagerness to learn more about mechanical systems
- Support Team Leaders, Project Managers, Designers, and Engineers with Construction Drawing development.
- While primary responsibility will be in mechanical discipline, assist in the following disciplines and sub-disciplines: Fire Suppression, Plumbing, Medical Gas, HVAC (ductwork + piping), Power, Lighting, Fire Alarm, Special Systems, IT/Telecommunications.
- Develop BIM related templates, standards, schedules, and details in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Department.
- Possess familiarity with designing of mechanical systems or willing to involve design aspect to role in future.
- Coordination within a multi-disciplinary and multi-department project team.
- Plan, focus, and complete tasks on hand
Professional Development, Technical Education & Training:
- Establish annual education and training plans and goals for self.
- Meet or exceed professional standards of work.
- Actively pursue personal continuing education.
Applicants can submit a formal resume/portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.