Seeking a design engineer to focus on projects to include building renovations/expansions, new multi-story buildings, parking garages, healthcare, higher education, and municipal projects.
- Solve problems proactively
- Follow-up on commitments
- Be willing to do small/large tasks
- Work accurately
- Develop technical skills and learn from past projects
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Relevant experience in Civil/Site Engineering
EIT certification or ability to obtain within 1 year.
Experience working in Civil 3D
- Above average attention to detail
- Proactive and assertive in problem solving
- Experience managing parallel assignments
- Experience with site planning, drainage design, and utility design/coordination
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Concern for the exact correctness of work
- Strong work ethic and a drive to exceed client expectations
- A desire to grow professionally and work toward professional licensure
- Experience in healthcare related projects a plus
- Experience working with Office suite of software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Detailed engineering work is a major focus
- Plan, focus, and complete the tasks on hand
- Position will be very task oriented, requiring individual to be conservative, careful and cautious with work
- Coordination within a multi-disciplinary project team
Professional Development, Technical Education & Training:
- Establish annual education and training plans and goals for self.
- Meet or exceed professional standards of work
- Actively pursue personal continuing education
If you want to build a career in architecture, civil/structural engineering, or sustainability consulting, submit your resume to email@example.com.