Seeking a Civil Project Engineer to plan and design their associated discipline scope on multi-disciplinary projects. Project types will include building renovation/expansions, new multi-story buildings, parking garages, healthcare, higher education, and municipal projects.
- Solve problems proactively
- Follow-up on commitments
- Be willing to do small/large tasks
- Work accurately
- Develop technical skills and learn from past projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from accredited institution
- Professional Engineering License or ability to obtain within the year
- 4+ years relevant experience in Civil/Site Engineering
Skills / Qualities:
- Strong experience preparing construction documents using discipline specific software (Civil 3D, ICPR, and other Hydraulic modeling software).
- Ability to put together a high-quality set of construction documents.
- Proactive and assertive in problem solving.
- Experience managing parallel assignments.
- Good written, oral communications, staff management and client relationship skills.
- Create, communicate, implement, and manage design solutions.
- Strong work ethic and a drive to exceed client expectations.
- Experience in healthcare related projects a plus
- Conceptually working to develop new construction and/or renovation designs.
- Supporting project managers as part of the design process.
- Direct EIT designers working on an assigned project.
- Attend client meetings and design review meetings.
- Develop construction documents and design details.
- On-site construction administration and site inspection visits to assess the quality of the work.
- Coordination within a multi-disciplinary project team.
Professional Development, Technical Education & Training:
- Establish annual education and training plans and goals for self.
- Meet or exceed professional standards of work.
- Actively pursue personal continuing education.
Applicants can submit a formal resume/portfolio to: email@example.com.