Seeking a full-time graduate architect or licensed architect for a position within a multi-disciplinary architecture and engineering firm. Duties will focus on architectural design of commercial projects mainly healthcare (inpatient & outpatient) as well as non-profit, government and higher education projects ranging from $150k to +$70Mil in construction. Firm has a dedicated focus to designing sustainably minded projects. Position includes full healthcare insurance, long-term disability, and 401k plan.
- Strong experience preparing construction documents using Revit.
- Ability to put together a high-quality set of construction documents for commercial buildings.
- A detailed understanding of computer applications used in a professional design office such as Photoshop, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Ability to coordinate with outside disciplines to drive design documentation/solutions.
- A strong work ethic and a drive to exceed client expectations.
- A desire to grow professionally and work towards professional licensure.
- A team oriented professional willing to invest in their future.
- Experience in healthcare related projects, both inpatient and outpatient.
- Ability to lead client design meetings.
- A LEED Accreditation or ability to earn within 6 months.
- A license to practice Architecture
Duties will include:
- Conceptually working to develop new building and renovation designs
- Working hand in hand senior architects and independently as part of the design process
- Attend client meetings and design review meetings.
- Developing final construction plans
- On-site construction administration and site inspection visits to assess the quality of the work
- Ability to coordinate within a multi-disciplinary project team
Guidon Design is a dynamic +40 person A/E firm located in Indianapolis. We are known for our sustainable designs and focus on healthcare and high-profile governmental projects. We offer an energetic, young and growing work environment with unlimited potential. As multidisciplinary designers, we collaborate to develop creative, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions that help realize our clients’ goals. Typical projects include healthcare, government, housing, federal and education facilities. Applicants should be aligned to approach solutions with the following behaviors:
- Solve problems proactively
- Follow-up on commitments
- Be willing to work at all levels needed to succeed
- Design through listening
If you want to build a career in architecture, civil/structural engineering, or sustainability consulting, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.